Friday, September 17, 2004

Today is Accounts paper ... Erm ... quite okay but got some wrong lah ... dunno can get A1 or A2 mah ... mcq quite difficult ... tikam all those theory question !
Haiz ... my refreshment that qn did wrongly .. so sad !!!
This time Cindy will get full marks de ... I got confidence in her .. haha ...

Well ... finally can take a break le ... my hand pain ar ... actually i should have taken that extra 15 mins free for accts ... then at least i can go see see my refreshment that thing .. i knew something was wrong ! i knew it ! >_<
have to buck up la ... last min study accts also no good de ... haiz... next monday no need go school ... yeah ... but tues still got physics ...

thinking about yesterday's operation... erm .. i shld have really see what that doctor did to my hand .. how he cut my skin out ar ? is like .. when he cut out did alot of blood rush out or wad ??? i just know that bleeded alot ... Erm ... abit disgusting leh .. somemore he even gave me that lump of annoymous thing for me to keep ... erm .. hello ? this is not a memoria thing leh ! haha ...

the paper i want to take back now is English and Accts ... these are the only papers i am really worried ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home