Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I Wish :

How i wish i was a genius and i don't need to study anymore

How i wish i'm just good in English

How i wish i could just end my life

How i wish i can just play and fool around for my entire life

How i wish i was born in Japan

How i wish i could just be P's sister

How i wish i don't need to study

How i wish i could just slack all my way through "O"s

How i wish i can be a member of Berryz Koubou

How i wish i can be always genki

How i wish i can be a Japanese

How i wish there's magical world around

How i wish i can pertrude into that world

How i wish it could ezist ( or it might already be)

How i wish i'm a historian

How i wish i was born recently

How i wish i am a optimist

=========================================================
HOW I WISH I CAN DON"T STUDY FOR THE APPROACHING PRELIMS!
=========================================================

haha ... this is what i want to say !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home