Friday, October 01, 2004

Lost gal over here ... Where Should I go ? Mum say waste of money , but fren in sch and teachers say Go Go ! Somemore my aggregate so high ... go there as if i'm the last in that new school like that ... no friends accompany me .. only can wait for jasmine and cindy , ting they all ... my sis say pioneer good , but cindy say jurong better ... where should i go ? Can anyone help me ? I feel so helpless ... i know nothing of all these schools stuffs .. and if i buy the new books , i surly dunno how to sell off de lor ...

I know i want Accounting course .. but .. my english like that ... how ? Really hate myself for being so lousy in English ... why like that ? Undergoing depression soon ... >_< Really kirai someone very much... so what if she is in a better class ??? drank too much HL milk le ar ?


Well .. frens out there ... please give me some advice ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home