Sunday, August 15, 2004

Hmm ... done some reflection ... wondering if i'm really wrong ...
about BF ... erm ... sorry if i mistook u ...

Whoa !!! today is Sunday ! had been resting all day !!! Talk RUBBISH to my sister ... haha ...

Erm .. mood quite fine ! relax ! that's all i can say ! erm.. this wed onwards ... i won't see my mum for a few days le ... thinking of these , i feel quite sad and unhappy ...

haiz ... why does she have so much illness ... few years also like that ... why ?
my mum ... i really love you !!! *muacks*

Anyway ... frens around me ... wanyi ... well dun be so sad .. that's all i can say ... and sorry if i kept distance from u ... erm ... feeling abit uneasy ! that'a all ... try to understand me ...

cindy , ting , char .. thanks for so supportive ... opps ! Amanda .. thanks alot too ... u shared with me your thoughts ... yr feelings .. so did i ... thanks for lending a listening ear !

erm ... still got my outside frens ... sandra ... hehe .. thank alot ...

BF > sorry to you .. in some ways .. but i still can't forgive u in some other too !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home