Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What a beautiful Wednesday it is today . 3 great things ..

1) Renfu finished his shi shen's soundtrack recording . and ... he rap !!!! wow ... can say is his first time try to rap lor. together with xiezhi !!! Looking Forward ...

2) The VCD Rental had called me . Telling me to report to work at 12pm on this coming sat , and 5pm on Sun . hmm part-time. though only $4 per hour, i guess it's better than nothing right, compared to MAC's $3.50. It's great news for me right??

3) And Lastly, is my results. Oh . Luckily, my GPA still maintain at the same range. haha .. yeah . Dun wanna be too proud of it . So ... haha ...

The happiest thing is the first one la . renfu de .haha .. cos i wanna hear him sing solo !!!
Shi Shen's main song will be sand by 5566 , and the rest by renfu HIMSELF only !!!! yeah !!! I wan SOLO , I wan SOLO !!!!... nobody can hide or cover renfu's voice anymore. NO MORE ~~~~~~~~~~~ !!! OMG.. i'm crazy ... hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home