Saturday, July 29, 2006

Share this video with you all .. hehe ... very sweet and touching ...

============================================

Busy recently ... sad and stress too ...

Bought a harddisk . cost me $106.90 ... hehe... actually this harddisk i'm going to store all my 5566 videos... hehe

Busy with ida website ... haiz .. but i think this time the website is nice la... cos i spent a lot of time doing it ... hehe

Recently keep nosebleed . too hot le ... but i didn't eat too much hot stuffs leh ... haiz.. it always happens during "Summer" time ... haha

I wan go orchard !!!!

Tuesday having RWPS presentation .. wearing formal .. and it will be the first time i'm wearing it ... damn nervous lor ... oh yah . the presentation slides haven finish yet .. gonna do it later ...

Today watch The parent Trap .. it's lindsay lohan's debut movie ... it's really nice .. though it last 128 mins ...can kill me ar .. so long ... haha

think mon getting back my stats paper back le . haiz ...

my accts i think i won't score full marks la ... sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home