Sunday, July 23, 2006

this is an extract from audrey's blog... it's so funny ... sadly to say, this type of conversation could never ever happen to me in my life. yeah.. i am envy of you, my dear audrey ... anyway, thinking of you make me think of yee koon too !!! hehe

okay here it goes ... enjoy....

--------------------------------------------------------------

dad: eh, mummy ask me to buy bread home.

me: er okay!

dad: so later i drop u at 7eleven then u go down and get some bread k?

me: wad?! me? i don't even wanna move. i'm too tired.

dad: omg! MISS PIGGY! don't be lazy and go! GO GO GO!

me: just tell mummy u forgot. ;)

dad: huh! cannot lar. i use tt method alot of times already. and u know wad's her usual reply? "u better forget yourself lar!" SOB! so i've gotta get it today!

me: haha alright, i'll go.......

---------------------------The End-------------------------

This is just so funny . i bet anyone who read this would definitely laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home