Monday, July 12, 2004

< Mean Girls >
Haha ... watched this today ! will , is kinda funny ! ( it's a comedy , hello ? )
Opps ... Well .. watched it with my school friends !

But , 1 thing is , i kinda spent all my $ ? left 10 bucks for this whole week ?
Erm , i still have "extra" lessons ! how am i going to survive ?
* I gotta pay for sch stuffs too !

Well ... Sch carnival , selling nasi lemak ? Will it sell ? I don't think so actually !
haha ...No Confidence?

Did maths today ... a bit only ... but slightly contented ! haha ! at least i did some ! and i got a C5 for my Eng Compo ! haha ... So happy , well .. it isn't great but at least i has a pass ! okay ?

Today went to Amanda's house ! Whoa ! it's a double storey one !
Know what ? i reached home @ about 9.30pm , and i went straight to bath !
then .... my dad came home ? Erm ... i thought it was midnight .. so i was a bit shocked !

Yah ... Amanda's home is nice ! Erm ... Lotsa BOOKS !!! BOOKS FLYING EVERYWHERE !!! haha .. no la .. is lying everywhere ! well .. this shows that they are all good readers , isn't it !

I didn't took any dinner .. or supper .. so i'm now actually sorta hungry ! but i dun want to eat noodles !

Well ... i finally switch Harry Potter to Chinese Cinderella as my nighttime stories ! haha

kk .. end here ! byez ! Good night , Sweetie night !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home