Wednesday, June 23, 2004

It's 23rd June !!!

Oh My Goodness!! It's already 23rd of June ! Well , left only 5 days to school reopens . And the worst is , I have not did any thing yet ! What I did is only 2 Ex of Maths and halfway through a chem paper only ...I'm gone die ...

My laziness just couldn't get away from me ! I think I need someone to wake me up.
what I just want now is to go to Escape theme park to have fun 1st , then when sch reopens , I will start working hard; is this an excuse?

Recently I'm just too obsessed Harry Potter !!! Read Book 3,4,5 within this 2 weeks! thats an achievement !!! isn't it ? well , i seldom read , but me , able to read so much in a break neck speed is really something!!! haha ... ~(*_*;)~

Haha, speaking of Harry Potter , i really like Daniel Radcliffe !!! he's just so good in acting the part Harry ! just love it so much ! Erm , Yamap ??? well , he still , lives in the deepest of my heart !!!(*phew*)

Some times , i really regret doing something ... especially those which are just simply foolish ! just can't bring my mind back to normal ... Argh forget it !

Well ... i'll just stop here for today ! See you ...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home