Monday, October 02, 2006

WHAHAHAHA ....Is this an insult ?? You want me to use this ANTIQUE COMPUTER ???

NO WAY !!! ~~~

Thus .. now .. thanks to SOMEONE ... I need to search for a MUCH MORE BETTER PC .. Compared to this ...

While everyone is using Windows XP at home .. That one lying in my living room is Windows 2000 ...

While everyone browser can view Chinese and Japanese wordings ... that stupid one there could not ...

Whahaha .. What a joke it is ...

Forget it .. I will stick to my laptop ...

**I will not thanks anyone who 'DID' anything to this desktop .. it had become WORSE !!!
So why should i appreciate your 'HELP' ....
Whahaha .. So funny to see this in my house !!!

Of course .. i am refering to YOU who has been coming my house as u like ...

But please get things clear, IT IS MY HOUSE , NOT YOURS !!! ...

So ... pls be more sensible ... though u are even older than me

Secretly telling u this .. ** My dad dun even like u as well ... ..So Shoo OFF ASAP !!!

Lamer ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home