Tuesday, September 26, 2006

FairyTale

FairyTale

Went school ... today's lesson was boring ..

well .. actually today i want to blog about something that's personal ...

Friendship ~

I can really understand the difference between true friends and classmates ...

Classmate is one u would talk to when u see each other in school, and usually doesn't talk much .

Friend is one you would endlessly talk to , no matter what topic ...

Well .. Is it better to be a girl or boy ? i mean male of female ...

I dun really like the personality of a typical female .. Why do ppl say that female are gossipers ?

It's true you know ... And also... females tend to be more mean and emotional ...

Haiz ... talk to one of my class de girl .. she's facing some communication problems with XXXs .. but, i feel helpless ...

I dunno what shid i say to her. i only nod my head and hmm .... hmm .. hmm ...

I believe that i have no solutions to these kind of problems .. cause sometimes i myself also faces this too ...

Walk one step see one step ...

PS: we stuffed our locker with lots of biscuits ... cos we are having 8am class everyday ... haha ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home